- We use a natural shooting style. We get the classic shots fine art way. We won’t ruin it with long set-ups or stiff poses.
Q. How much coverage do I need?
- The amount you need depends on your schedule. We recommend a minimum of 8 hours of coverage to ensure that we capture the flow of the day in true photojournalistic style.
Q. Will I need more than one photographer?
- We are very good at working in teams. If the wedding is larger or more complex a second photographer becomes the logical choice. The 2nd photographer offers not only another perspective.
Q. What type of albums do you offer?
- Our professional designers will design your Album
Q. Are you available for our date?
- Please click on the "Contact Us" tab and quickly fill in the form or call us at +1-646-233-3131
Q. Do you photograph other events?
- Yes we do. Please contact us for rates. We do bar/bat mitzvahs, rehearsal dinners, engagement photos, children’s portraiture and any other large event or party, personal or for business.
Q. Will we meet with you before the wedding?
- Please call to schedule an appointment. For our international clients: please call the studio
Q. Do you have insurance?
- Yes, our company is insured